Is cross-browser incompatibility really a problem?
Yes, a simple web page is likely to display on all browsers without problems but the appearance may differ slightly on various browsers. A web page having programming code may fail on some browsers if it is not properly coded and thoroughly tested. We are aware of these problems and ensure that code avoids most of them. We use CSS style sheets to ensure a robust, maintainable layout and test sites on multiple browsers to be sure they work properly.
What is good for me - A bespoke solution or an Off the shelf solution?
We will need to study your requirements in detail to suggest the best way forward. If the need is very standard, it is a good idea to look for an available software. However if there are heavy customizations required to meet the requirement, creating a be-spoke or customized solution is a better option.
We make use of standard frameworks to come up with a quicker turn around time while developing a bespoke solution. This makes sure that the libraries from our repository gets reused and avoid 'reinventing the wheel'. Please contact us with your specific requirements using the enquiry form and be assured that you will receive an optimal solution in 24 hours.
What is LAMP stack?
Any dynamic webpage uses a combination of 4 major components namely, an operating system, a web server, a database and a scripting language. A combination or a stack of these four are Linux, Apache Server, MySQL and PHP or Perl. This is one of the two most popular combinations used today to build web applications.
Is organic listing more effective compared to sponsored listing?
We recommend organic to sponsored listings because of the following main reasons:
- Higher ROI through SEO
- Minimal chances of ‘wasting money’
- Organic listings offer long-term benefits as they can be sustained at a much lower price recurring cost.
How can I keep the site updated all round the year?
You can hand over the website to us and relax. Sign up with us for an Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) and we would be updating your entire site all round the year.
How do I know how much is required for the work at hand?
Whenever you need any changes done you can send them our way. We would calculate the effort and give you an estimate of the work at hand.
What does Annual Maintenance Services involve?
All maintenance agreements are prepared for a year and renewed every three months.
- Assistance in updating the content on your site. Any editing you might need for the text/images present on the website.
- Designing promotional banners. For example, you need to start a newsletter campaign as a brand building/promotion exercise, we could design banners for the same.
- Adding more page to the site. For example, during the course of time, you may want to add more information to your website. We can help you do so.
- Technical Trouble-shooting. We will ensure uninterrupted running of your site and undertake technical troubleshooting or updates to allow optimum performance of your app at all times.
- Frequent communication. We will respond back to any communication received with in 24 hours.
Do you redesign websites?
Yes, we undertake revamping of your existing site. We will analyse the existing codebase, features implemented and future roadmap. Also, data points which you have from analytics, any other source will be good indicators to help out in this activity. We will be analysing improvements from all angles to ensure you get a better product. Drop us an Enquiry and send in your existing project details.
What programming language should I use for my new game?
Will you be signing NDA (non-disclosure agreement)?
Yes. We are committed to protect your confidentiality.
What is the payment process and modes of payment?
Most of the apps are developed using timeboxing planning technique where the schedule is divided into a number of separate time periods (normally two to four weeks long), with each part having its own deliverables, deadline and budget. We accept payments through moneybookers, paypal and bank wire transfer.
What about the security of my source code?
We provide firewall, password and encryption protection to our developers to ensure you a highly secure environment. We guarantee no unauthorized access to any sensitive data or commercial secrets.
What are the general rules followed during the design of an app?
Some of the rules followed during the design of the app are listed below:
- Object oriented logical three-tier architecture
- Modular, extensible and reusable libraries
- Use of templates to separate content from presentation
- Separate database queries from presentation code